Montana Campus Compact (MTCC) advances the public purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate students for civic and social responsibility. Our organization is one of 35 State Affiliates of Campus Compact, a national coalition of more than 1,100 college and university presidents--representing over 6 million students--dedicated to promoting community service, civic engagement, and service-learning in higher education.
MTCC's current membership includes Montana's two-year, four-year, public, private, tribal, and community colleges and universities, as well as a network office located in Missoula.
- Service Learning Professional Development Opportunity: Friday, August 12
- MTCC AmeriCorps 2016-17 Site Application Is Live!
- Draught Works Brewery Hosts MTCC!
- AmeriCorps Needs Assessment
- 2016 Newman Civic Fellows Announced
- President's Higher Education Honor Roll Accepting Applications
- MTCC 2016 Summer Programming