Montana Campus Compact (MTCC) advances the public purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate students for civic and social responsibility. Our organization is one of 35 State Affiliates of Campus Compact, a national coalition of more than 1,100 college and university presidents--representing over 6 million students--dedicated to promoting community service, civic engagement, and service-learning in higher education.
MTCC's current membership includes most of Montana's two-year, four-year, public, private, tribal, and community colleges and universities, as well as a network office located in Missoula.
- MTCC is participating in Give Local Missoula on May 6, 2014
- Ready Campus funding available - applications due April 30, 2014
- Congratulations to this year's Newman Civic Fellows
- Registration for the 2014 Garden City Triathlon now open
- MTCC Seeking AmeriCorps VISTA Host Sites (July 2014 VISTA Class)
- AmeriCorps VISTA Informational Calls (Feb. 12, 18 and 19)
- Montana Campus Compact 2012-2013 Annual Report