MTCC is currently accepting breakout session proposals for the February 27th Community Engagement Conference at Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. Proposals are sought from campus or community-based professionals and students for presentations that explore the following specific practices within the higher education community engagement field:
• Assessing service learning, community partnerships, student learning, impacts; • Developing effective campus-community partnerships; • Community engaged research and scholarship; • Coordinating infrastructure for community engagement; • Service learning; • Meeting community needs; and • Co-curricular service
All proposals should be centered around the conference theme: Common Cause, Collective Good
Deadline for Submissions: January 12, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: January 19, 2018
We seek to make this event an interactive day filled with deep inquiry and learning. We encourage presentations that incorporate active learning and a presentation style that ensures clear delivery of the information, allows time for questions and answers and provides participants with materials and/or key learnings to take away from the session. Presentations should be planned for 1 hour. Poster session format may also available.
• Presentation Title
• Brief abstract for conference program (60-word maximum)
• Presentation description (300-word maximum)
• Technology needs
• Primary presenter contact information*
• Contact information for up to two co-presenters*
*For each presenter you list, please include name, title, department, Institution/Organization, and email address
Click here for the online submission form.
For more information/questions, contact: Andrea Vernon, firstname.lastname@example.org, (406)243-5159