The MTCC 2018 Year Long Host Site Application is now live! The priority application deadline is February 1, 2018. The VISTA term is mid July 2018 to mid-July 2019.
Applications received after this deadline are awarded on a case by case basis depending on available resources. Contact Erin Barstow, VISTA Manager or Alysa Kelly, MTCC Program Specialist for more information.
Before Applying, Read These Important Links and Materials
- MTCC VISTA Program Overview
- MTCC VISTA Assignment Description (VAD) Guidance
- MTCC VISTA Frequently Asked Questions
- MTCC VISTA Host Site Information
In order to apply, first download the following application materials:
MTCC 2018 Yearlong VISTA MOU and Attachments
Our application is hosted on Submittable. To apply you will need to register on Submittable. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and password for registering.
Prospective Host Site Webinar Playback - January 2018
**Strongly encouraged for new host sites. Learn about MTCC VISTA program priorities, tips and instructions to complete the application, the role of the supervisor and host site, and the recruitment process.
MTCC VISTA July 2018 Host Site Timeline:
PRIORITY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February 1, 2018 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after February 1, 2017 will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
MTCC VISTA RFP Timeline
- January 17th: 10:00 AM host site webinar: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 16th.
- February 1st: Priority application deadline
- February 2-March 2: Clarification period
- March 2: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- Mid July: Pre-Service Orientation for members, service begins