Host A VISTA Year Long Member
The MTCC 2019 Year Long Host Site Application is now live! The priority application deadline is February 1, 2019 each year. However if not all slots are filled we continue to take applications through April. The VISTA term begins July 8, 2019 through July 6, 2020. Applications received after the priority deadline are awarded on a case by case basis depending on available resources. Contact Callye Foster if you have questions.
Before Applying, Read These Important Links and Materials:
- MTCC VISTA Program Overview
- MTCC VISTA VAD guidance
- MTCC VISTA FAQ Section
- MTCC VISTA Host Sites Information
- Prospective Host Site Webinar Playback – January 2018
**Strongly encouraged for new host sites. Learn about MTCC VISTA program priorities, tips and instructions to complete the application, the role of the supervisor and host site, and the recruitment process.
Step One: In order to apply, first download the following application materials:
MTCC VISTA_July 2019-2020 MOU Attachments
Step Two: Our application is hosted on Submittable. To apply you will need to register on Submittable. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and password for registering. Then click here for 2019 MTCC VISTA Host Site Application. (If you are renewing your program for an additional year skip to #3 below.)
Step 3 for current host sites only: If you seek a continuation of your current MTCC VISTA project (host sites may apply for up to 3 years of a VISTA project) apply here.
MTCC VISTA July 2019 Host Site Timeline:
- PRIORITY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2019
- Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February 1, 2019 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after February 1, 2017 will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
- February 4-April 26: Clarification period
- April: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- Early July: In-person orientation for members, service begins
For more information contact VISTA Program Manager Callye Foster at 406-243-2379.