The MTCC 2021 Year-Long Host Site Application is now live! The priority application deadline is January 15th, 2021. Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered as time is available, and qualifying projects will be awarded depending on available resources. The VISTA service term runs from July 2021 to July 2022.Contact Callye Foster with questions.
Before Applying, Read These Important Links and Materials:
- MTCC VISTA Program Overview
- Recruitment Procedure Overview for Host Sites
- MTCC VISTA VAD guidance
- MTCC VISTA FAQ Section
- MTCC VISTA Host Sites Information
- Prospective Host Site Webinar Playback –
**Strongly encouraged for new host sites. Learn about MTCC VISTA program priorities, tips and instructions to complete the application, the role of the supervisor and host site, and the recruitment process.
Step One: In order to apply, first download the following application materials:
MTCC VISTA MOU & Attachments – 2021-2022
Step Two: Our application is hosted on Submittable. To apply you will need to register on Submittable. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and a password. Then click here for 2020 MTCC VISTA Host Site Application. (If you are renewing your program for an additional year skip to #3 below.)
Step 3 for current host sites only: If you are seeking a continuation of your current MTCC VISTA project (host sites may apply for up to 3 years of a VISTA project) apply here.
MTCC VISTA July 2020 Host Site Timeline:
- PRIORITY DEADLINE: January 15, 2021
- Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by January 15, 2021 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions received after January 15th will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding priority is given to applications arriving by the deadline.
- January 25-April 30: Clarification period.
- April: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins.
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar.
- Early July: Orientation for members, service begins.
For more information contact VISTA Program Manager Callye Foster at 406-243-2379.