Host A VISTA Year Long Member
The MTCC 2020 Year Long Host Site Application is now live! The priority application deadline is February 3, 2020 each year. However if not all slots are filled we continue to take applications through April. The VISTA term begins in July 2020 and goes through July 2021. Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered as time is available, and qualifying projects will be awarded depending on available resources. Contact Callye Foster if you have questions.
Before Applying, Read These Important Links and Materials:
- MTCC VISTA Program Overview
- Recruitment Procedure Overview for Host Sites
- MTCC VISTA VAD guidance
- MTCC VISTA FAQ Section
- MTCC VISTA Host Sites Information
- Prospective Host Site Webinar Playback –
**Strongly encouraged for new host sites. Learn about MTCC VISTA program priorities, tips and instructions to complete the application, the role of the supervisor and host site, and the recruitment process.
Step One: In order to apply, first download the following application materials:
MTCC VISTA MOU & Attachments -2020-21
Step Two: Our application is hosted on Submittable. To apply you will need to register on Submittable. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and password for registering. Then click here for 2020 MTCC VISTA Host Site Application. (If you are renewing your program for an additional year skip to #3 below.)
Step 3 for current host sites only: If you seek a continuation of your current MTCC VISTA project (host sites may apply for up to 3 years of a VISTA project) apply here.
MTCC VISTA July 2020 Host Site Timeline:
- PRIORITY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 3, 2020
- Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by February 3, 2020 will be considered a priority placement. Required Supporting Documents must be submitted with signatures. Submissions turned in after February 3rd will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and funding priority will be given to applications arriving by the deadline.
- February 10-April 26: Clarification period
- April: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar
- Early July: In-person orientation for members, service begins
For more information contact VISTA Program Manager Callye Foster at 406-243-2379.