George M. Dennison Civic Engagement Scholarship
2020 Scholarship Application Open!
MTCC’s George M. Dennison Civic Engagement Scholarship honors students at MTCC affiliate campuses who have volunteered significant time, energy and resources – while pursuing a degree or certificate – to projects that make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. Half of the funds for each $1000 scholarship have been donated in memory of George M. Dennison by Jane Dennison and sons, Rick and Robert Dennison, and their families. George Dennison was a tireless champion of service and was the co-founder of Montana Campus Compact. The other half of each scholarship is matched by the winners’ institutions.
MTCC selects at least nine current undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of one year of college or community college at a MTCC Affiliate Campus. All applications meeting the required criteria listed below will be considered.
The deadline for submitting an application is November 11, 2019.
Winners will be notified on or before December 10, 2019.
- Must be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one year of college at a MTCC affiliate campus
- Must have completed a FAFSA application
- Must be attending a MTCC affiliate institution in Fall 2019
- Must be attending a MTCC affiliate institution in Spring 2020
- Must submit your application on or before November 11, 2019
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a scholarship from MTCC
READY TO APPLY?
Applications must be filled out via MTCC’s secure Submittable platform. Setting up an account with Submittable takes less than a minute, requiring only your name, email and a password. Once registered you can review the questions and begin filling out your application, which you can save and return to until complete and ready for submission. All required sections (noted by an asterisk) must completed in order to submit your application. If you have any difficulties accessing the application, please contact Kathy Peters at email@example.com or call 406-243-5135.