The MTCC 2022 Year-Long Host Site Application is soon to be live! The priority application deadline is January 26th, 2022. Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered as time is available, and qualifying projects will be awarded depending on available resources. The VISTA service term runs from July 2022 to July 2023 or August 2022 to August 2023. Contact Callye Foster with questions.
Step One: In order to apply, first download the following application materials and supporting documents:
VISTA MOU & Attachments -2022-23
Step Two: Our application is hosted on Submittable. To apply you will need to register on Submittable. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and a password. Then click here for 2022 MTCC VISTA Host Site Application.
MTCC VISTA July 2022 Host Site Timeline:
- PRIORITY DEADLINE [Extended]: January 26, 2022
- Priority Submission instructions: All applications submitted to the MTCC network office by January 26, 2022 will be considered a priority placement. The required Supporting Documents must be submitted with all signatures. Submissions received after January 26th will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding priority is given to applications arriving by the deadline.
- January 26 – 31st: Priority applicant clarification period.
- February: Award notification/Candidate recruitment begins.
- Early July TBA: Host site preparation webinar.
- Early July: Orientation for members, service begins.
August: Second VISTA Cohort orientation for members, service begins.
To better understand the VISTA program, Read These Important Links and Materials:
Prospective Host Site Webinar Playback –
**Strongly encouraged for new host sites. Learn about MTCC VISTA program priorities, tips and instructions to complete the application, the role of the supervisor and host site, and the recruitment process.
For more information contact VISTA Program Manager Callye Foster at 406-243-2379.