Host an AmeriCorps Team
MTCC affiliate campuses and their partners are encouraged to apply to host an MTCC AmeriCorps Team to support college access and success programming. MTCC AmeriCorps teams are dedicated to encouraging students and families to consider, plan for, and apply for post secondary education.
MTCC AmeriCorps Team 2020-2021 Priority Areas: Applications will be ranked according to the following priority areas:
- High School Coaches mentor and support first generation and low income Junior and Seniors to consider, plan for, and apply for post secondary education. Enhancing the college going culture of Montana high schools. See MTCC Program Design link below.
- College Near-Peer Coaches – Success and Retention: AmeriCorps Teams will mentor and support underserved students with financial literacy, academic mentoring, social-emotional skill development, and civic engagement opportunities.
- Student success and career exploration activities for first generation and low income K-12 students including inspiring a love of STEM.
Before applying, read these important links:
- MTCC AmeriCorps High School Coaching Program Design
- MTCC National Service Recruitment Procedure
- MTCC AmeriCorps Leader Position Description
- MTCC AmeriCorps Member Agreement
Step One: Download: MTCC AmeriCorps Application MOU and Attachments. (You will sign and upload these forms in Submittable, part three below, as part of the application process.)
Step Two: Register for a Submittable account. It takes only a few minutes to register, requiring only your name, email address and password for registering.
Step Three: Apply to Host a MTCC AmeriCorps Team!
Questions? Contact Dannette Fadness or call 406-243-5181.
HOST A SUMMER AMERICORPS MEMBER
Host a Summer MTCC AmeriCorps member, please contact Dannette Fadness or call 406-243-5181.